- Make Pilgrimage to Jita
- Sell loot from L1-3 missions
- Buy new battleship with fit
- Lament alt’s inferior skills
- Drag ship to Osmon
- Request mission….Amarr faction. Nope!
- Request second mission … Same mission.
- Lose standing with SoE when caught strangling agent in dive bar.
I’ve started offering recycling for the Brave Collective. All those shitty modules that rats drop in ridiculous quantities, I’m buying them (cheaply) off our members and reprocessing. Easier than hauling to/from Jita for both parties, quicker and can increase the supply of cheap ships in HQ.
"For 1m bribe, I add you to my watchlist for fast logi reps"
And thus I received 8.6m from 3 people.
One way to profit from war. :P
Twitch Integration Into Eve
Making streaming simpler!
That is, if you don’t mind:
- Forced resolution which most screens beat these days
- low quality video
- sound issues (I had a 5 second loop going on over the top of live sound, creating a rising level of noise)
- Basically no control over the video.
Sure, it’s simpler. It’s also the equivalent of trying to cut your steak dinner up using the edge of your fork rather than involve your other hand with a knife. Sure, it kinda does the trick but damn it’s lacking real usability.
Will I use this iteration? No.
Going through the level 2 missions needed to reach Level 3, I have now reached the amazing total of 11910 LP. That’s not even 12% of an Astero from high sec (built), or just a portion over 1/3 (blueprint).
In other news, I’ve got to the point I’m counting my reload flashes again. “126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.9.FIRE!!”
infragilisparietis asked: I saw a few of your texts posts on fitting your interceptor and going out for some pvp and I'm over 3 million sp and have been working on the advanced frigates path. I've had some experience in low sec pvp but I'm looking for a lot more.. Would you be willing to talk with me in EVE and help me with learning some about pvp fitting?
Sure thing. Send a message to Kenneth Skybound and I’ll either convo you or reply back, depending if you’re online when I get on.
What did they introduce with Rubicon? Something to do with interceptors?
Oh yeah, warp faster and ignore bubbles.
So I went nullsec, ignored bubbles (popped a small one for the fun of it), and did some snooping.
Lo and behlod, I find sweet naff all for a long time, a couple interceptors here or there (not my intended target, not worth the risk).
But then, a strange happenstance. My first d-scan of part of a system shows nothing, but the second one (purely out of frustration) shows a Talos.
Rules of Lowsec
- Complacency spawns gate camps
- If there is a station in system, they are docked
- … unless you want them to be docked, in which case they’re cloaked and can see you
- The cyno is bait
- The procurer is bait
- The rifter is bait
- The comet is bait
- The nereus is not bait, but you need 3 scrams.
- You must die to low sec gate guns at least once by accident.
- Micro jump drives save you 60% of the time, all the time.
- ECM bursts never do
- ECM drones will only save you on tuesdays
- ECM drones will save your opponent only on a day that ends in y
- Gate guns never strike for the same crime twice
- Scouts never find anything
- Ships tailing the fleet find EVERYTHING
- If you fit a scram, you’ll need a disruptor
- If you fit a disruptor, you’ll need a scram
- If you fit both, you’ll need a web
- An offlined salvager is never a waste of a utility high.
- You will lose a pod sooner or later.
UMPH! Still got it!
Fit up my interceptor (performing utter sacriliege and going with an AB fit) and set out to FW space.
After just a few jumps got the drop on one atron not paying attention - sadly unfit. To make up for this, 2 jumps later I then drop my Taranis on a navy slicer, positively blasting into range and orbiting so tightly they couldn’t hit me but once on the approach.
I tried to ransom but they didn’t accept the convo. Works for me, was going to ransom for 5m and got a 5m drop. Win win.
Time to dump loot, go out and do it again!
Edit: Off-lined salvager win! On the way back find an elite frigate wreck (ominously called “ranis”. Not like I’m in a taranis myself). Shut down the mag stab, spool up the salvager, get the loot first try and it’s a damnable intact armor plate! Between this and the slicer loot is about 9m! (Spent perhaps 250-300k on ammo and scram repairs)
CCP Live stream for the Philippines
“If you could make one type of ship auto-destruct 5 minutes after undocking, which ship would it be?” - Me.
"Definitely the dev frigate!" - CCP Guard.
Watch the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/ccp
Live right now!
Just another day in Eve
Falsely accused of RMT, accusation withdrawn 27 minutes later.
Two identical sums of approx 38m removed from wallet with accusation, 5 seconds apart.
So not only do I get a really concerning mail entirely debunked by a second, I now need to send a support ticket asking for my 76 ish mil back.
Tiredness kills, take a break from issuing GM penalties. ^.^
(None of my other characters were affected by this, so I can only assume this character’s evil twin is causing trouble on the space lanes).
Level 1 missions complete
Towards the end I stopped salvaging everything, so my result is a little bit lower than what you could get.
However, it’s still a solid result. About 3000 LP, 6million ISK and 10million estimated in loot. With SoE LP going at around 3k isk/lp even for probes, this puts the combined value of everything at 25 million for those missions, rising from 0 to 1.0 standing with SoE.
This is from a total of 35 missions. 2 storyline missions declined.
So, for you newbros or people just getting into missions, this is what you’re looking at - Anywhere upto around 800k per mission if you grab everything at the Level 1 … level.
Onto level 2 (for which I will not be recording the money made).